Acolytes Of Valor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Acolytes Of Valor

WELCOME TO THE ACOLYTES MEMBERS FORUM

HomeWelcomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Congratulations Reprusu Winner Of The 1st AoV Photo Competition!!!!

Guild Rules...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xani Nandor
Admin
Xani Nandor

Guild Rules... Empty
PostSubject: Guild Rules...   Guild Rules... EmptyThu Sep 03, 2009 10:44 pm

Rules About Activity.

One of the most important aspects of a guild is it's members, inactive members means an inactive guild.
I am sure that we all appreciate that we can't all be online all of the time, but a certain amount of activity must be adhered to.

Therefore we are adopting a 4 weeks period of inactivity and the member will then be let go from the guild. This member is more than welcome to rejoin when he/she becomes active again.

As for officers there will a period of 1 week inactivity and they will be demoted down to regular members, with another 3 of inactivity after that and they will also be let go. Again they are more than welcome to rejoin when they become active again.

Pre arranged absences are not an issue, just let Xani Nandor or Naomi Harcourt know in advance that you will be inactive and for how long.

I hope that you will all appreciate that these measures are meant to keep the guild growing and being as active as possible.

Thanks Gav....

ant
Back to top Go down
https://acolytesofvalor.forumotion.com

Guild Rules...
Page 1 of 1